This company was originally created to assist local law enforcement, fire, schools, municipalities and corporate entities with any and all issues related to federal, state and private grants. Unique in nature, A.C.S. provides grant research, writing, maintenance and support to our clients 24/7, 365 days a year. Our goal with any of our clients is to provide funding solutions through cost savings measures. The impact of our services is immediately seen through our low contractual fees, success in locating grants and our overall ability to allow our clients to focus on other administrative and leadership issues. It has been 10 years since we partnered with our first client and since then Administrative Consulting Specialists has evolved into a full service administrative support system for government, educational, corporate and private agencies. With clients in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake and Mchenry counties along with Colorado, Ohio and Arizona, A.C.S. now provides a myriad of full-time administrative services at far less than part-time costs.
CONNECTING YOUR AGENCY TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE RESOURCES YOU NEED THROUGH OUTSOURCING IS THE KEY TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS
In today's society, no organization is immune to the economically challenged environment that currently exists. Administrators are now forced to cut budgets by any and all necessary measures. With limited state, federal and private funding available, it is difficult to designate an employee(s) to locate, research, prepare and (if awarded) maintain the monthly, quarterly and annual budget requirements for your grant. Administrative Consulting Specialists will provide these and many other services for your organization.
- Accreditation – apply, prepare and oversee the process
- Pension Management – financial advisory, management and strategies
- Media Relations – prepare news release, stage, announce and oversee news conferences
- Policy/Procedure Overview – revise, update, create and maintain
- Ordinance Overview – create, revise, update and maintain
- School Safety – vulnerability assessments, security audits, lockdown training, and strategic plan development
- NIMS Training – for staff 100, 200, 700 and 800
- Testing Process – Oversee and coordinate the orientation, written and physical agility test for entry-level officers
- Emergency Operations Planning – Develop an emergency/disaster plan for your city/village (includes; vulnerability assessments, manual development, table top exercises, certification and county registration)
- Salary Survey & Pay Rate Comparison – Determine a grouping of comparable communities that are used to compare the salary and positions of client vs. comparable agencies.
Grant Related Services - Additional Benefits to Outsourcing with A.C.S.
- Enabling your organization, whether large or small, to make the best impression on funding entities as its capacity is presented in the most professional way possible.
- Relieving work overload on your staff.
- Eliminating last minute deadlines and piecemealed grant proposals.
- Enabling administrative staff to concentrate on leadership issues - not on the time consuming, tedious writing of a grant proposal or progress reports.
- Reducing the cost of a salaried writer but gaining the same level of professional support and service through one time grant proposal development and retainer-based service activities